Thread: Hey Californians, we have a choice.

Post imported post

We need to quit voting for the lessor of the two evils.

http://www.2006gov.com/political_ad_...livier_01.html

Founder's Club Member - Moderator Gray Peterson's Avatar

Post imported post

I don't live in California, so I don't have a vote or say there. However, he lost me at the "Which candidate believes in making homosexuals a protected class". There's absolutely no reason for him to single out that subject at all other than trying to reach out to the theocrat vote in California.

Art screwed up. If he were a TRUE libertarian he would have said that "all protected classes" should be eliminated. However, we all know that's not going to happen for multiple reasons. Why single out gays?

Art took the low road.

Post imported post

Lonnie Wilson wrote:
    I don't live in California, so I don't have a vote or say there. However, he lost me at the "Which candidate believes in making homosexuals a protected class". There's absolutely no reason for him to single out that subject at all other than trying to reach out to the theocrat vote in California.

Art screwed up. If he were a TRUE libertarian he would have said that "all protected classes" should be eliminated. However, we all know that's not going to happen for multiple reasons. Why single out gays?

Art took the low road.
    I would support Art but I am afraid he DID mess up this ad. I really do NOT like negative campaigns. It really looks childish.