• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hey Californians, we have a choice.

Gray Peterson

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

I don't live in California, so I don't have a vote or say there. However, he lost me at the "Which candidate believes in making homosexuals a protected class". There's absolutely no reason for him to single out that subject at all other than trying to reach out to the theocrat vote in California.

Art screwed up. If he were a TRUE libertarian he would have said that "all protected classes" should be eliminated. However, we all know that's not going to happen for multiple reasons. Why single out gays?

Art took the low road.

Thors_Mitersaw

imported post

Lonnie Wilson wrote:
I don't live in California, so I don't have a vote or say there. However, he lost me at the "Which candidate believes in making homosexuals a protected class". There's absolutely no reason for him to single out that subject at all other than trying to reach out to the theocrat vote in California.

Art screwed up. If he were a TRUE libertarian he would have said that "all protected classes" should be eliminated. However, we all know that's not going to happen for multiple reasons. Why single out gays?

Art took the low road.
I would support Art but I am afraid he DID mess up this ad. I really do NOT like negative campaigns. It really looks childish.