Thread: Pizza Parlor Fight

Founder's Club Member - Moderator longwatch's Avatar

Post imported post

Just a bad incident all the way around and one where I think using a gun may be tricky not just physically but legally. Pepperspray or some sort of impact weapon may have been useful in this situation.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgzrJAgegKE

Post imported post

WTF!!:shock:

I would FIGHT BACK for starters, the guy just stood there taking an asswhippin. That situation was no place for a gun, legally or otherwise. I like how everyone stood around watching.
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson

Accomplished Advocate

Post imported post

I remember seeing this from a while back. Not fighting back was the guys first mistake. Nobody helping should go to show that you are on your own when it comes to defending your life.

Some might think a gun would be tricky or illegal but i've been on the receiving end of a beating like that once and i'll tell you from experience, that someone THAT big can certainly cause a death from the beating. My opinion, shooting and killing the perp would have been entirely justifiable.

Founder's Club Member - Moderator longwatch's Avatar

Post imported post

Just thought of one solution, do what they did in the first scene of way of the gun. Steal the victory. That way even if they win they still lose.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9fbIFMAIrQ

Post imported post

boy, the girl in the second video has a real pretty mouth. :shock:

Post imported post

longwatch wrote:
    Just a bad incident all the way around and one where I think using a gun may be tricky not just physically but legally. Pepperspray or some sort of impact weapon may have been useful in this situation.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgzrJAgegKE
    Amazing! The guy does nothing to defend himself... The bigger they are the HARDER they fall, ESPECIALLY how the guy getting hit had A WONDERFUL opportunity to hit the guy in the lower section...

Post imported post

I'm sorry but I can't think of any better time to use a gun!!! That monster was huge and I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt that the guy who got his azz whipped will be scarred physically and mentally for life. Also,t he monster "sucker" punched him which is the absolute worse case scenario because you don't know it's coming. Trust me, I've been on both ends of the situation. Secondly the guy was literally out on his feet and the monster kept beating him senselessly!!! I would have killed that man on the spot because his body langauge would have alerted me of the "sucker" punch that was sure to come.

Jersey Ron

Post imported post

I can't find anything to cite but we had a case somewhat similar to this in Wa about 10 years ago.

An argument broke out at a nightclub and one of the people, he was the smaller one, left to go sit in his friends car. The larger guy, who was an off duty bouncer for the club, came out a followed after a few minutes. He reached in through the window of the car and pulled the smaller guy out. What he did not notice was that the smaller guy was loading his revolver as he was being drug out of the car. He fired two shots and killed the attacker before he was fully out of the car. It was ruled justifiable by the prosecuter because of the huge size difference of the two people involved.
    "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity."

"though I walk through the valley in the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for I know that you are by my side" Glock 23:40

Post imported post

In this type of situation there is no time to THINK about case law or what may happen in a court of law. From reading many of the colorful posts related to this slaughter I believe the man died. The blows to his head sure make me a believer. God forgive my thoughts but I would have emptied my XD-45 into his chest cavity.

Jersey