Thread: Visiting Virginia Beach

Post imported post

i will be visiting the va beach are this weekend (10/6 - 10/9) to visit some friends. i was just wondering if anyone on here wanted to have an impromptu oc get together one of those days. i will be oc'ing most of my time there and will certainly post all of my encounters. by the way, does anyone know if extended stay off of bonney road has a gun policy? i can't seem to find anywhere that says anything about it but i do have a notion in the back of my head that a lot of hotels frown upon open carry. i think i may have read something about it months ago. anyways, let me know. thanks.

boston

Desertdoc

Post imported post

darrel_h wrote:
    i will be visiting the va beach are this weekend (10/6 - 10/9) to visit some friends. i was just wondering if anyone on here wanted to have an impromptu oc get together one of those days. i will be oc'ing most of my time there and will certainly post all of my encounters. by the way, does anyone know if extended stay off of bonney road has a gun policy? i can't seem to find anywhere that says anything about it but i do have a notion in the back of my head that a lot of hotels frown upon open carry. i think i may have read something about it months ago. anyways, let me know. thanks.

boston
    WE will be having our get together on the 12th, its a shame that you wont be in town. I have to work all weeken, but maybe if your in town and if i dont have to work we can do a lunch after 12:30. Class untill then.