• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Visiting Virginia Beach

darrel_h

imported post

i will be visiting the va beach are this weekend (10/6 - 10/9) to visit some friends. i was just wondering if anyone on here wanted to have an impromptu oc get together one of those days. i will be oc'ing most of my time there and will certainly post all of my encounters. by the way, does anyone know if extended stay off of bonney road has a gun policy? i can't seem to find anywhere that says anything about it but i do have a notion in the back of my head that a lot of hotels frown upon open carry. i think i may have read something about it months ago. anyways, let me know. thanks.

boston

D

Desertdoc

imported post

darrel_h wrote:
i will be visiting the va beach are this weekend (10/6 - 10/9) to visit some friends. i was just wondering if anyone on here wanted to have an impromptu oc get together one of those days. i will be oc'ing most of my time there and will certainly post all of my encounters. by the way, does anyone know if extended stay off of bonney road has a gun policy? i can't seem to find anywhere that says anything about it but i do have a notion in the back of my head that a lot of hotels frown upon open carry. i think i may have read something about it months ago. anyways, let me know. thanks.

boston
WE will be having our get together on the 12th, its a shame that you wont be in town. I have to work all weeken, but maybe if your in town and if i dont have to work we can do a lunch after 12:30. Class untill then.