• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Check out my new 100mm!!

XD Owner

imported post

Greetings from the desert! I mailed my absentee ballot to Virginiaand encourage everyone to vote.

This is a former Iraqi Army T-55 tank now parked outside of the U.S. Embassy in Kuwait. Thought you folks would get a kick out of this.

Best wishes.

XD Owner

Attachments

• Anonymous.JPG
    Anonymous.JPG
    94.1 KB · Views: 268

presbyreformed

imported post

You should've seen the Iraqi tanks with their turrets sitting 50 feet away after being popped by our M1's and USMC M60's that I saw back in 1991. Or the ones with the top of the turret blown out and burnt like it was a volcano. :D