• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anyone willing to make a pamphlet?

expvideo

imported post

Could someone that knows what they are talking about type up a printable flier to carry with an OC weapon, such as the one here: http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum12/502.html

This one is from this forum in the California section, and it would be nice to have one on hand to show law enforcement officers, in the off chance that they attempt to arrest you for something that is not illegal, not to mention for interested citizens. Some info to put in there would also be the memo sent out to the Federal Way Police Department....

I know it may sound lazy for me to ask one of you to do this, but I am not an expert on the subject, and some of you seem to be... If anyone can accomplish this, it would be greatly appriciated.

Also, is it possible to have an Open Carry walk or ralley or something that the media can be invited to, to spread the word about the legality of it?

Mike

Site Co-Founder
imported post

See my discussion in open carry day thread encouraging mass individual open carry over group mass carry as a general rule.

Many people carry state specific gun law references with them as a crutch - you should print what you need in your state.