• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Know who you're voting for............

mikestilly

imported post

I have some reservations with that SAFR link. If it's acceptable to APPOSE the CPL Law in 2000 how is that a ACCEPTABLE in a 2A perspective? What about Hoekstra's support of the Brady Bill and his SUPPORT of a handgun ban in 99.. The link to me is unacceptable. I'll stick with other sites for candidates ratings on things. SAFR might have an agenda with that page either that or their ignorant both of which to me are not acceptable.

mikestilly

imported post

I use the below mainly from Gun Owners of America. It has everything known to man on it. I'm always skeptical of the NRA. I always get the feeling they go with the people who donate the most money to them aside from impartially looking at the facts.

http://capwiz.com/gunowners/home/

If it's updated or not these are not new records. It's obvious to me they did no fact checking. They also dont handle their email mailbox because it's full an rejected my email.

Big Gay Al

Michigan Moderator
imported post

mikestilly wrote:
I have some reservations with that SAFR link. If it's acceptable to APPOSE the CPL Law in 2000 how is that a ACCEPTABLE in a 2A perspective? What about Hoekstra's support of the Brady Bill and his SUPPORT of a handgun ban in 99.. The link to me is unacceptable. I'll stick with other sites for candidates ratings on things. SAFR might have an agenda with that page either that or their ignorant both of which to me are not acceptable.
Appose? I think you mean oppose, don't you?

G

imported post

Big Gay Al wrote:
mikestilly wrote:
I think BGA is write.

Big Gay Al

Michigan Moderator
imported post

CV67PAT wrote:
Big Gay Al wrote:
mikestilly wrote:
I think BGA is write.
No, I'm typed. :)