Thread: Meeting in Speedway 10/12/06

Post imported post

Posted on other sites also and I am copying here FYI. Hope some Hoosiers can make it.

Just thought I'd mention FYI, we (some of us from glocktalk.com) are having a little meeting Thursday, 10/12/06 starting between 5-6 PM @ the Grindstone Charley's on Crawfordsville Rd. in Speedway, IN. Anyone who wants to participate is welcome. We are going to organize to pressure our legislators, in a unified way, to introduce legislation to take back lost ground in IN, specifically. This is even more urgent w/ all of the school shootings (okay, cat's out of the bag, we're pushing for getting IN to a pre 1994 law, essentially adding "Or has a valid License to Carry a Handgun." to the no guns on school property/events/busses law)!

I hope to see @ least some of you there.

Dan (minuteman32), Speedway, IN
    socialnewswatchDOTcom instead of Drudge

Post imported post

Well, how did the meeting turn out? I'd like to know. I still follow Indiana politics because that's where I'm originally from and I still have family there.

Post imported post

Several people have been meeting and I have not made most of them. Some thursday nights my ears get burnin so I know I am missing out on an ear full.
    We will be trying to keep these going even when there is only 2 or 3 of us.
    Anyone local to IN is welcome to join and if you are passing through on a Thursday night just look it up on GT or send me an email.
    socialnewswatchDOTcom instead of Drudge