• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

My open carry restaurant list for Northern Virginia

bigtuna

imported post

I've had my Virginia conceal carry permit, and my Utah permit is on it's way. I just recently started open-carrying after I finally got around to buying a belt.

Here's my list of successful open-carries in alphabetical order

Amphora Diner Deluxe- 1151 Elden St, Herndon, VA 20170 - Had the open-face reuben sandwich. Good food.

Fox Chase Tavern- 20789 Garrett Pl, Great Falls, VA20165 - Had the fish and chips, it's OK.

Matsuri Sushi & Sake Bar- 150 Elden St, Herndon, VA 20170 - One of the sushi chefs asked my brother who was with me about my gun, "Oh, is that real gun?". But that was all. Pleasant service. Good sushi dinner buffet.

Pho 99- 2441 Centreville Rd, Herndon, VA 20171 - Good noodle soup!

Ruby Tuesday- 11278 James Swart Cir, VA 22030 -Crab cake sandwich good.

I'm also plotting these restaurants on the http://www.frappr.com/opencarry map.