Thread: Is There A Limit

Post imported post

I thought of this the other day when I saw a state official from mississippi OCing with two hip holsters. (left and right..) and matching weapons. which leads to my question.

How many guns can you open carry with? is there a limit or a suggestion as to how many you can have...

Post imported post

Personally, I would not OC more than 2.
    One reason is the possibility for multiple LEO calls for "Man with lots of guns running around". I have the right to open carry, and believe in "pushing the bounderies" some... but going around looking like "Duke Nukum" is likely to do more to harm the image a responsible OC does than to help it.

Jim

Post imported post

AFAIK the only law limiting how many you can carry is the Law of Gravity. I do not know what you carry, but carrying more than two or three 24/7 can become mighty uncomfortable.

Post imported post

good point.. I was just wondering about the law as far as two guns..nothing more.. after that if I can't get my target.. I shouldn't be carrying in the first place..

Cherry Tree (Indiana County), Pennsylvania, USA

Post imported post

Both Pennsylvania state law and the License to Carry Firearms (LTCF) is silent on the subject of how many you can carry, either openly or concealed. Of course, if they're concealed you are required to possess an LTCF.