• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Is There A Limit

Bolt06

imported post

I thought of this the other day when I saw a state official from mississippi OCing with two hip holsters. (left and right..) and matching weapons. which leads to my question.

How many guns can you open carry with? is there a limit or a suggestion as to how many you can have...

FoMoGo

imported post

Personally, I would not OC more than 2.
One reason is the possibility for multiple LEO calls for "Man with lots of guns running around". I have the right to open carry, and believe in "pushing the bounderies" some... but going around looking like "Duke Nukum" is likely to do more to harm the image a responsible OC does than to help it.

Jim

ne1

imported post

AFAIK the only law limiting how many you can carry is the Law of Gravity. I do not know what you carry, but carrying more than two or three 24/7 can become mighty uncomfortable.

Bolt06

imported post

good point.. I was just wondering about the law as far as two guns..nothing more.. after that if I can't get my target.. I shouldn't be carrying in the first place..:lol: