Thread: Is OC more west river?

Post imported post

For those that live in SD...I can not remember ever seeing anyone carrying openly in the eastern part of the state...is this more common out in the western end of the state?

Post imported post

I OC on a regular basis. All the salesmen at Gary's Gunshop OC while working. OC really isn't common anywhere in SD, but I get very few concerned looks when I OC.

Post imported post

When I lived in SD, I lived in the most southeastern part and OC'd on a regular basis without any problems. Then again, I knew all the local LEO's in the area

I've OC'd border to border in SD and never had anyone even look at me twice. It may not be common, but most people there won't pay any attention to you if you don't give them a reason to.

Post imported post

Ive been to Gary's GunShop several times and never even noticed anyone OC there... I almost bought a Glock there but they were $50 higher then where I purchased it at. Very good knowledgeable staff there.

gsh341 wrote:
    I OC on a regular basis. All the salesmen at Gary's Gunshop OC while working. OC really isn't common anywhere in SD, but I get very few concerned looks when I OC.