• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

November Richmond GTG - Third Tuesday Crew

jimwyant

imported post

I'm glad the meeting was a success. I'm sorry I didn't make it. I left the house a little after 6, figuring I'd make it for the fellowship if traffic wasn't bad, yet still be on time even if it was. Wrong! I live near the airport, and decided to take 295 to avoid going 64/95/64 through downtown. At 7:15, I was still on 295, in a very long and barely moving line of cars somewhere around the I-95 split near Ashland. Since I believe it is very rude to be as late as I was going to be at that point, I just gave up and came back home.

mercutio545

imported post

Make sure that the December get together topic has "get together" in it... haha