• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Another Camp ground that allows guns.

rebfan

imported post

We went camping a couple of weeks ago at the KOA in Broadway, va, and while I CC'ed the entire time, I did not see any signs or notices that guns are not allowed in the Camp ground.

DoubleR

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I reckon that Mary and Roy Kircher, the owners, like the way we do things in Virginia! If you've not seen ther site, take a look here. I've not stayed there, but it looks like a really nice facility. (Word of mouth is good marketing!)
Harrisonburg / New Market KOA
12480 Mountain Valley Road
Broadway, VA 22815
Information: (540) 896-8929

rebfan

imported post

It was our first visit and we were really impressed, and are already planning our next trip.