• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Another person Educated

Goliath

imported post

Was on my way to work tonight and stopped by the store. I was carrying my .45 in a paddle holster. One of the fire fighters from another dept. was there and asked about it. He then asked "do they ever ask for your license?" I talked with him for a few minutes about the law in VA. He was surprised. He also mentioned that he and his father had wanted to get their CHP, but was told by someone how hard it was and how much they had to go through. I then told him how easy it really was. Again he was surprised and said he was planning to go ahead and get his. There were several people standing in line who heard our converstaion. No troubles at all with their responses. Another citizen educated to the cause.

Goliath