• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Lynchburg Area

Goliath

imported post

Open carried this morning at Home Depot in Lynchburg and Lowes in Madison Heights. No problems at either one. Did get a long look from the cashier as I left. Maybe it is my charming personality and rugged good looks. Also OCed at Hardees in Amherst and Madison Heights. No I wasn't that hungry, but can you believe the Hardees in Amherst ran out of biscuits at 10:00 on Sunday morning? Someone didn't plan well.

Goliath

occva

imported post

OC at Dick's, Target and Wal-Mart on Wards road this Saturday. Only comment was at Wal-mart. Kid on break out front said cool gun.

Just moved back to VA after 14 years in Mass. (What a great place to leave) Been OC for about a month now.

Side note: applied for ccw in Bedford County. Application in October 16 and ready to be picked up October 18. WOW!