Thread: Springfield Mall

Post imported post

After chuch (it is my personal preference not to carry in church), I OC'd when my fiance and I went to Starbucks on Braddock road. After that we went to Springfield Mall and I looked at the sign on the way in...no firearms prohibition. I OC'd @ the Shoe Dept. and Victoria's Secret...like I said I was with my fiancee. No screaming, no running, no security or police...overall good experience. Sorry for the new post, I tried to find the one that reference Springfield Mall but I couldn't. I remember somebody was asked by security to leave.

Moderator / Administrator

Post imported post

Good work. I have OCed in Springfield Mall restaurants and Target store - no problems.

Have also OCed in Landmark Mall restaurnats, never a problem. Otherwise,I must admit, I like to conceal in malls b/c of the weird problem that no store owner controls mall security policies - so, the interests of the store owners and gun owners are not aligned.

Post imported post

novaccw wrote:
    I tried to find the one that reference Springfield Mall but I couldn't. I remember somebody was asked by security to leave.
    Good to hear your experiance was "uneventful". In regards to the springfield mall post, were you thinking of this one? http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/view_to...ringfield+mall
    You'll have to scroll down to the "12 Aug 2006 10:14 pm" post to read XD Owner's interesting experiance.

Post imported post

Thanks, Razorblade, that is the one!!

Post imported post

(thumbs up) No problem