• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Springfield Mall

novaccw

imported post

After chuch (it is my personal preference not to carry in church), I OC'd when my fiance and I went to Starbucks on Braddock road. After that we went to Springfield Mall and I looked at the sign on the way in...no firearms prohibition. I OC'd @ the Shoe Dept. and Victoria's Secret...like I said I was with my fiancee. No screaming, no running, no security or police...overall good experience. Sorry for the new post, I tried to find the one that reference Springfield Mall but I couldn't. I remember somebody was asked by security to leave.

Mike

Site Co-Founder
imported post

Good work. I have OCed in Springfield Mall restaurants and Target store - no problems.

Have also OCed in Landmark Mall restaurnats, never a problem. Otherwise,I must admit, I like to conceal in malls b/c of the weird problem that no store owner controls mall security policies - so, the interests of the store owners and gun owners are not aligned.

razorblade