Thread: Fun with Halloween Customes

Post imported post

They had a custome parade at my kids school today. The kids and wife dressed up and I didn't.

One woman asked me what I was dressed has and I told her a "sheeple". She asked what that was, and I told her:

"It is people that believe that stupid laws are going to protect them when people are intent on hurting others."

I will not be dressing as that with the kids on Halloween night - my gun will be with me. Still trying to talk my wife into the fact that I NEED to buy a pistol and dress like a cowboy. Wonder how many people will think it is just a prop.

Post imported post

That's a good one!!.... ROFL!
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson

Post imported post

I was a pirate for the local Halloween parade. Yes, the cutlass and pistol were real. Scary, aaargh!:shock:

Post imported post

ne1 wrote:
    I was a pirate for the local Halloween parade. Yes, the cutlass and pistol were real. Scary, aaargh!:shock:
    Were you carrying a flintlock or a wheel lock?

Post imported post

possumboy wrote:
    They had a custome parade at my kids school today. The kids and wife dressed up and I didn't.

One woman asked me what I was dressed has and I told her a "sheeple". She asked what that was, and I told her:

"It is people that believe that stupid laws are going to protect them when people are intent on hurting others."

I will not be dressing as that with the kids on Halloween night - my gun will be with me. Still trying to talk my wife into the fact that I NEED to buy a pistol and dress like a cowboy. Wonder how many people will think it is just a prop.
    Sounds like a good excuse to add a good wheel gunto your collection.

ProguninTN