Thread: Level II Holster

Post imported post

I am looking for a good level 2 retention holster that doesn't make me look like I am carrying a cop's holster on a pair of jeans. Anyone have any suggestions?
    "The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good" - George Washington
    "Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms, as the blackest." - Mahatma Gandhi

As always, insert standard IANAL disclaimer here.

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

Hi, elb. What make and model of firearm?

Post imported post

I currently carry a SW 642 (.38 2" revolver). However, I plan on getting a Sig 239 in not long.
    "The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good" - George Washington
    "Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms, as the blackest." - Mahatma Gandhi

As always, insert standard IANAL disclaimer here.

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

You may want to try Uncle Mike's. Here is one selection - 63401 : 2 inch 5-shot small frame concealed hammer revolvers (right hand only). I have a retired LEO friend that swears by them.

Post imported post

I PURCHASED A Bianchi Carry Loc about a month or two ago. It is a full retention holster. I played with the store demo for about 30 min before taking one for my Glock 23 to the register. I was worried about slowing draw time but the way the release lever is located this simply isn't so. The release is naturally hit with my normal draw. I carry concealed and love this holster. I suggest you give it a try.