• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Level II Holster

eBratt

imported post

I am looking for a good level 2 retention holster that doesn't make me look like I am carrying a cop's holster on a pair of jeans. Anyone have any suggestions?

DoubleR

Campaign Veteran
imported post

You may want to try Uncle Mike's. Here is one selection - 63401 : 2 inch 5-shot small frame concealed hammer revolvers (right hand only). I have a retired LEO friend that swears by them.

supersl1.jpg

NCHornet

imported post

I PURCHASED A Bianchi Carry Loc about a month or two ago. It is a full retention holster. I played with the store demo for about 30 min before taking one for my Glock 23 to the register. I was worried about slowing draw time but the way the release lever is located this simply isn't so. The release is naturally hit with my normal draw. I carry concealed and love this holster. I suggest you give it a try.