• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Are you and your friends subscribed to VCDL.org's VA-ALERT yet?

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
imported post

JacquisPoni wrote:
Which is faster? Paypal or snail mail? The site says 3-4 weeks for paypal renewal.

Thanks

PayPal is faster.

darrel_h

imported post

i just finally signed up to be a member of vcdl yesterday via the paypal. a lot easier than i was expecting it to be. but at least i can say i am now a proud member of vcdl. just out of curiousity, should i be expecting to get anything in the mail, like a membership card or something? unfortunately i won't be able to make it to the meeting tonight, i really wanted to go, but i have to work late. maybe next time. thanks again vcdl for all your hard work.

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
imported post

darrel_h wrote:
i just finally signed up to be a member of vcdl yesterday via the paypal. a lot easier than i was expecting it to be. but at least i can say i am now a proud member of vcdl. just out of curiousity, should i be expecting to get anything in the mail, like a membership card or something? unfortunately i won't be able to make it to the meeting tonight, i really wanted to go, but i have to work late. maybe next time. thanks again vcdl for all your hard work.

Yes. In about 6 weeks (all of our officers are volunteers) you will get a membership package in the mail.

Welcome aboard! And thanks for being part of the fight to protect our rights!

Mike

Site Co-Founder
imported post

Have you and your friends & family signed-up for the VA-ALERTyet?

If not, what are you waiting for? It's FREE!

Just click http://www.vcdl.org/static/va-alert.html

Don't let the fact that you don't live in VA stop you! The alerts may give you ideas for action in your own state or foreign country!

BTW, the Next VA General Assembly session starts in January - it;s time to build momentum thru VCDL membership and PAC contributions as well at http://www2.vcdl.org/webapps/vcdl/donatepac.html

Every VA Delegate and Senator is up for re-election in Fall 2007 - they need to know now that the VCDL PAC is strong and funded!