• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Allen vs. Webb

OC-Glock19

Founder's Club Member
imported post

You're absolutely right, Spanky. It seems that Webb only mentions guns when he's courting possible crossover voters, and he's keeping awfully quiet on the subject when he's addressing his core voters. As much as I admire Webb as an individual I still think I'm going to hold my nose and vote straight Republican (again). Webb would be practically a lone voice when it comes to 2nd Amendment rights if the Dems win a majority and I don't think we can risk that.

The Donkey

imported post

Webb's answers to the NRA questionnaire are posted on his Webbsite:

http://www.webbforsenate.com/nrasurvey.pdf

His letter to gun owners is attached to this Post.

If you want to know more about Webb's activities in regard to Gun Rights, check out the volunteer portal on the site. You will find me and other Webb supporters there, with tables full of guns and pro gun lit, describing Webb's stand and our activities.

(Regretfully, one of my pictures shows me gesturing with a corn cobb -- no reflection on you, Spanky):)

The Donkey

Attachments

• Webb sportsman_letter.pdf
    70.6 KB · Views: 365