• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Cop Shoots Self While Driving (Indiana)

longwatch

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

Why in the world was he trying to unload his gun? Why was he doing it while driving and why didn't he have his wife do it?:?

cs9c1

imported post

People can't drive while on a cell phone half the time, this takes being a distracted driver to a new level. Not to mention the unsafe handling of a weapon. Gezz!

DoubleR

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I'd say I'm speechless... Yeah, what the heck was he thinking. I'll clear mine in the car - PARKED - before going into the range, just because I respect the rules there. ...but unloading, while driving, on a highway... Jeez! cs9 is right on. Yeah, only LEO should have guns... and the ever popular DEA macho force.