• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Time to Buy Semi-Auto Rifles, Shotguns, Pistols, Ammo and Magazines??

VAopencarry

imported post

Another trifecta!!:shock:

I got VCDL pamphlets from VCDL and have been pimpin them at the gun shop I work part time, when the opportunity presents intself.

Anubis

imported post

Lonnie Wilson wrote:
Folks, we need to settle down.
An encouraging article. I agree. 51-49 in the Senate is a razor-thin majority; seems like I heard that a some typesvotes there require more than a simple majority. It might be hard to get 60 Senate votes for anything now.

VAopencarry

imported post

The more I read about the new Dems the less I am concerned. I am still concerrned I just don't think the sky is falling on 2A quite yet. Plus 1 is an Independent. I know 2 really but you have to consider Lieberman a Dem.

TEX1N

imported post

kimbercarrier wrote:
Am I wrong? Dave Kopel said in the article that Arnold Scwartzaneger was pro gun ,I was under the impression that Arnie was for gun control.
I would consider Schwarzenegger to be on the anti-gun side of the middle. He signed the .50 cal ban in California, which we all know was just for show. Other than that I have not heard of him pushing any pro or anti positions. Although I do have to admit thatanytime someone mentions the People's Republic of Kalifornia, I cover my ears and run! :lol:

Anubis

imported post

I have seen on a holster-maker's site (super fancy and expensive holsters made by an orthopedic doctor) that he has made them for celebrities including Arnold. If Arnold has ever carried his own pistol (probably prior to being surrounded by securitiy guards), maybe he thinks a little like us.