• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Asen: Not Legal to throw snowballs.

reefteach

imported post

so i have been having fn lookin up municipalcodes in regards to OC. It apears that OC is legal in Aspen, but you better not throw any snowballs.

Section 15.04.210 Unlawful to throw stones, snowballs or discharge guns and other missiles.

[size=[b]It shall be unlawful for any person to throw any stone, snowball or other missile, or discharge any bow, blowgun, slingshot, gun, catapult, or other device, upon or at any vehicle, building, or other public or private property, or upon or at any person, or in any public way or place which is public in nature. (Ord. No. 46-1974, § 1; Ord. No. 5-1975, § 1: Code 1971, § 13-35)[/b]][/size]

LoveMyCountry

State Researcher
imported post

It shall be unlawful for any person to throw any stone, snowball or other missile, or discharge any bow, blowgun, slingshot, gun, catapult, or other device, upon or at any vehicle, building, or other public or private property, or upon or at any person, or in any public way or place which is public in nature. (Ord. No. 46-1974, § 1; Ord. No. 5-1975, § 1: Code 1971, § 13-35)]

So you can use a catapult to throw a stone at a person as long as it is done in private?

My brother-in-law used to throw flaming, gasoline soaked snowballs. Wonder what they would think of that?:what:

LoveMyCountry