• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Great, Now we have an anti-gun Republican running for President

Spank That Donkey

imported post

Him and McCain on a ticket would be a disaster..... but the Rockefeller Pubs would love it....

GWB must have had to sell his soul to McPain, not to run an independent campaign in 04' also.... and instead endorse GWB... We don't know but will know in 6 months as everything heats up..

Me wonders if all will throw his hat in the ring if nothing else to pick up VP... He obviously will have some time on his hands shortly;)

kimbercarrier

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I don't believe any republican running as pro abortion , pro gay and anti 2nd amendment has any chance of being elected president. They would completely alienate their base.

pkbites

imported post

kimbercarrier wrote:
I don't believe any republican running as pro abortion , pro gay and anti 2nd amendment has any chance of being elected president. They would completely alienate their base.

Bush ran in 2000 & 2k4 indicating that he agreed with and sign the "assault Weapons" ban. Now, many of us believed that he didn't really mean it.

But he still said it.

And he won!!!!

Twice!

longwatch

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

I won't be taking that chance again, even if the alternative is someone worse. From now on I'm voting my conscience.