Thread: Looking for a holster

Post imported post

So I'm picking up my Glock 22 tomorrow, and am getting a crazy deal. He is throwing in a Galaco (?) Leather holster which is VERY classy, as well as a dual magazine holster to match, in addition to a Fobus paddle holster (no retention) with matching dual magazine paddle carrier.

My question? I need something that ISNT so classy, but with retention. I like the paddle setup, so if anyone knows of something that would have a SERPA like release, or a thumb break, anything in the paddle setup.

It is going to be Open Carry, sadly I am a few years away from getting my CCW.

Thanks

Post imported post

I'm looking into one of the Blackhawk CQC SEPRA Holsters. When you buy one of those, you get both belt and paddle included. You can view more info at http://www.copsplus.com/prodnum4111.php

The only thing I'm trying to figure out is if the cant is adjustable on these holsters.

Post imported post

If you want a SERPA holster, get a SERPA holster! They are one of the best rigid holsters out there. And as already mentioned, they are switchable between paddle or belt attachment, and YES, the cant is adjustable.

molonlabetn