• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

From the Knucklehead Department

DoubleR

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Caught this in the Washington Post this morning;

· WICHITA -- A botched kidnapping ended with one of the assailants shooting himself in the groin, police said. The man, 23, had just stuck the gun in his waistband when it fired, hitting his left testicle :shock:, authorities said. He cringed :what:, causing the gun to fire again and strike him in the left calf, they said. He and his alleged accomplices were arrested on attempted kidnapping charges in a dispute over stereo speakers.

Ya Gotta Love It!

molonlabetn

imported post

Too bad he didn't catch his right testicle too... he would have at least gotten a Darwin Award nomination for that!

molonlabetn

Shotgun

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

I suppose his friends told him that they didn't think he had the balls to actually try to carry out his plan!

Next time, they'll have a point.

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Heinlein went further, didn't he? I no longer have the illustrated "Notebooks of Lazarus Long" but recall it went something like:

"Stupidity is the only capital crime. It should be dealt with swiftly, and without mercy."