• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry T-Shirt

LoveMyCountry

State Researcher
imported post

With a gun image or not? Woulda gunon the shirtdistract from the gun on your hip - text on the shirt connection?

I'll make up a couple of different ideas, so please speak up.

LoveMyCountry

LoveMyCountry

State Researcher
imported post

A couple of quickies.:p

yes%20its%20legal-1.jpg

yes%20its%20legal-2.jpg

citizens.jpg
I will be wearing this one.:what:

longwatch

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

How about this, "OCDO" in bold letters like police 'undercover' tshirts, Yes, It's Legal in smaller print underneath. Of course on a white shirt cause good guys wear white doncha know.

Or to be ironic and 'in your face' to the OC haters, put a bullseye on the back.:dude:

Brigdh

imported post

I feel a picture of a gun would distract from the message.

Cits do it in the open had me laughing for a few minutes

jcs77

imported post

Dutch Uncle wrote:
How about Tess' famous remark: "Because I can't carry a cop"
I would definitely buy some of those shirts.:lol:

I also like the "Citizens do it in the Open" shirt design.;)

ConditionThree

State Pioneer
imported post

Police
Have NO DUTY
to protect you
from HARM.

ARM YOURSELF

OpenCarry.org

The above is one of the t-shirt designs Ive put together- Printed on the back of a black shirt, white lettering. I have others, progressively more inflamatory and thought provoking- this stood to be the less 'offensive' of them.