• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Video

badmonkey

imported post

exceltoexcel wrote:
That's the way it should be everywhere!
I agree except that it would be nice if LEOs didn't take a special interest in someone simply because they are carrying. Good that he didn't have to show permit or give up the weapon though. A step in the right direction.

TEX1N

longwatch

Founder's Club Member - Moderator

longwatch

imported post

Here is the Akins Accelerator I was talking to some of the guys about tonight. Technically it is bump firing and the ATF allowed them to be sold for awhile. Even wrote a letter stating it was legal. However the ATF changed its mind and now considers them post 86 and illegal machineguns. Not yours.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9P8AbTKvykE

longwatch

imported post

Some learn by watching others make mistakes. Some learn by making mistakes, and some just never learn.