• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Besides resturants, where else have you OC'd? Grade your experience...

firearms_101

imported post

I OC'd in Costco's in Crystal City, VAon Monday afternoon. It was packed...I could feel a few people looking, probably in shock or something,but no drama and no questions...didn't do any shopping though...went on to renew mymembership, no problem. :D Grade A

mercutio545

imported post

Well usually everywhere I go I OC, and it's pretty much a mixed bag (I've been asked to leave some places, but 95% of the time there are no problems). My favorite place I've OC'ed was the museum of fine arts because you get to see preemption in action. They ask you to leave, you say no, and you get to look at some art. Good way to flex your rights.

JacquisPoni

imported post

I have OC'd in Best Buy, Sam's Club, BJ"s Wholesale, Sears (Chesapeake Square Mall), Old Navy, Wal-Mart (several occasions and two different Wal-Marts), Target, Beach Ford, Cavalier Ford all without incident. I got some looks and sneers while at Wal-Mart in Chesapeake(Battlefield Blvd) from a customer but nothing else. I would say for a Grade an A.

Dutch Uncle

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Well............... since you asked:

(all York County, unless otherwise noted)

East Coast Gas
Raceway gas
WaWa
7-11, Grafton
Grafton True Value hardware
A and N sports
Food Lion
Eckerds
Rite Aid
Advance Auto
Winfree's Firearms
Firestone Tire and Auto
Lowe's, NN
HQ, NN
Radisson Hotel, Norfolk
Aamco Transmission, NN
Auto Zone
Harley-Davidson
Movie Scene videos
Roses Dep't store
Wal-Mart
CostCo, NN
Movie Stop, NN
Heritage Barbershop
Hallmark Cards
Dollar Tree
Bass Pro, Hampton
UPS store
K-Mart
ColdStone Icecream, NN
Barnes and Noble, NN
Verizon Wireless, NN
Northern Tool and Equipment, NN

There were others, but you get the drift.

Since I have had no negative experiences, and generally no response from people at all, I'd have to rate the whole thing an A