• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

VCDL Meeting 12/21/06

longwatch

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

Membership meeting this week in case you forgot. Open to all even if you aren't a member, a good chance to open carry if you are new to it. I'll be there, who else is coming?

Almost forgot, the meeting will be at the Mason District Government Center in Fairfax Virginia from 7:30 until 9:30. Afterwards we will retire to get dinner at Fuddruckers in Annandale.

TEX1N

imported post

I was going to try and beat you-to-it by posting this reminder before you this month. I guess I have to be quicker on the draw! :banghead:

I should be at the meeting.

XD Owner

imported post

Hey, for those of us who cannot make your meetings, I request, if possible, that someone put together a short video of the meetings and the post-meeting fellowship at the restaurant and put it on Youtube.

Some of these video cameras are so small nowadays, I'm thinking of getting one and documenting some of my OC encounters. That video of the guy in New Hampshire I thought was pretty cool.

Best wishes for a Merry Christmas, Happy Hannuakah, Kwanzaa and any other greetings I have overlookedand a Happy New Year!

rabbit994

imported post

Sorry I missed it. It was either VCDL meeting or range time with 2 friends. Range time won out. See yall next meeting.