• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gun Rights Advocates Podcast (Internet radio show)

gunrights

imported post

I'd like to say hi to everyone from Massachusetts. My name is Mark Vanderberg and I am a host of the Gun Rights Advocates Podcast.

I just recently found out about opencarry.org and I think they are doing a wonderful job for the gun rights community. The reason that we are winning the battle against the anti-gun forces in our country is because of average citizens like the founders of opencarry.org doing the things they do.

Mark Vanderberg
Host of the Gun Rights Advocates Podcast
http://gunrights.us

120x240-ad.jpg

Bobbygun

imported post

Hi Gunrights, Im new to this too, I am a member of www.packing.org/ and have got very much info on how to obtain Licenses to carry in many states, I have been with them for 4 years or more now, I tryed to log on to packing.org but they are changing something in their site, I think the format for the 2 new right to carry states of the new year KS and NE, maybe tomorrow I will find out how many states will be on my license to carry, Im a Lowell Resident of Mass and one the lucky ones that got my License for All Lawful Purposes, Hope you had a happy new year, I fell asleep, lol!

lockman

State Researcher
imported post

MA has no reciprocal agreements with any other states! If you want a greater coverage map in general I would also get a Florida or Utah permit. You must have a FL non-res CWL to carry in FL as MA resident. But if your travels take you to MN or WA get the Utah. If you print your own money get them both!

Good luck,
Welcome,

Enjoy your freedom & safety

Of course, MT, ID UT, AZ, SD, OK, TX, MO, IN, KY & TN honor just about any permit Resident or not. MI will recognize anybodies resident permit.