• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Nothing to do with hand guns

sparky

imported post

I just purchased a Colt AR15 CAR A3, and don't know much about it except it "shoots" and "functions" NICE!!

Anybody here got any info about it or can direct me in the right direction??

Thanks John

mercutio545

imported post

Mmmmm.... assault rifle goodness. I've been saving up for an AK, but I'm in love with the M4 (spent the summer around ft. lewis in WA and pops took me to the 1st SFG range whenever the group was shooting. Usually went with an M4, and M9, but their armory is amazing. They have so many weapons, I wanted to shoot them all), so I may have to just get a RRA M4 or something instead. They're the best on full auto though... no comparison :cool:

sparky

imported post

Thanks VAopencarry----a couple of very good sites!!!

Have a safe and Happy New Year

John