Thread: Anybody going to the gun show in Va Beach on the 30th-31st?

Post imported post

I got an e-mail from SGK about the gun show this weekend, and I'm lucky enough to be down in Hampton Roads for my break (I haven't heard of any gun shows in the Richmond area for a while now so I never get to go to them), so I'm definitely going. The e-mail said it was going to be pretty big too, lots of good stuff as usual I bet.

Post imported post

Sorry about the double post!!! My browser got stuck and I thought it didn't post so I posted it again.

Post imported post

I'll be working the VCDL boothtomorrow afternoon, so I'll probably be drooling over the toys for a couple of hours beforehand

Post imported post

Yeah they definitely had some good toys there today. Saw a lot of guns that looked good online but didn't impress me much in person. I guess its always good to check them out before you buy one online. Saw you guys out there, I was talking to bubba ron, I believe? Nice little reference to opencarry.org in that binder you guys had. Good stuff. The only people I saw OC'ing there were around the VCDL booth actually... haha. Non-OC'ers usually don't understand. There are definitely different types of gun owners. But the 2nd amendment is the one thing everybody has in common so it's all good .

Post imported post

We had a very good turnout of VCDL volunteers yesterday, and we were surprised at the largenumber of people attending the show on this holiday weekend. Hopefully today will be like yesterday - see you there.....