Places off-limits while carrying Date updated: Aug 26, 2005 @ 8:43 pm
571.107 Endorsement does not authorize concealed firearms, where:
(1) Any Police, Sheriff, or Highway Patrol Office or Station,Carrying of a concealed firearm in a location specified in subdivisions 1) to (17) of subsection 20 of this section by any individual who holds concealed carry endorsement issued pursuant to this section shall not be a criminal act but may subject the person to denial to the premises or removal from the premises.
(2) Within twenty-five feet of any Polling Place on any Election Day.
(3) Any Correctional Facility.
(4) Any Courthouse or Building used by a Court.
(5) Any Government Meeting including State Legislature.
(6) Government Owned Buildings Except Public Housing.
(8) Secured parts of Airports.
(9) Prohibited by Federal Law;
(10) All Schools (Including Colleges);
(11) Child Care Facilities.
(13) Amusement Park.
(14) Any Church
(15) Private Property with 11X14 sign with one inch letters.
(16) Arenas and Stadiums seating over 5,000.
(17)Publicly accessible Hospitals.
Possession of a firearm in a vehicle on the premises shall not be a criminal offense so long as the firearm is not removed from the vehicle or brandished while the vehicle is on the premises; is applicable to Items 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 and 17 above.
If you refuse to leave after being asked and the police are called, you will be fined $100. Second such offense in 6 months is $200 fine and suspension of permit. Third offense in 12 months is $500 fine and loss of permit for 3 years.