• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

NOVA OCDO Meetup for Jan '07

longwatch

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

A ride might be arranged if you want. As for the address of Tony's I'm waiting to hear back which one Rabbit ate at because I see that there are 2 Tony's.

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Thorsmitersaw -

Where are you located? PM me if you like - if I end up going, perhaps we can provide transportation.

Thors_Mitersaw

imported post

I live in Crystal City, pretty much right outside the Crystal City metro stop. Like a block away at the Buchannan(?), Buchanan (?). Heh.

mlands

imported post

I have to go toPG County Maryland on January 13th (a no-carry State that I only visit when I have to) durng the day, but should be back before 7:00 pm and canmake it.Isit the Tony's off Centreville Road (Rt. 28) in Manassas? I know a few places calledTony's.

Michael

longwatch

imported post

We will be at the 9108 Mathis Ave location at 7. Also everybody who intends to come PM me and I'll give you my cell number, so you can contact me in case you can't make it at the last minute or can't find the party.

Map to Tony's

longwatch

imported post

End of the line is Vienna. If you can make it to West Falls Church you can catch a lift with me. I live pretty close to that station.

TEX1N

imported post

longwatch wrote:
We will be at the 9108 Mathis Ave location at 7. Also everybody who intends to come PM me and I'll give you my cell number, so you can contact me in case you can't make it at the last minute or can't find the party.

Map to Tony's
I thought I'd bump this up one last time. So far I count 6 as Yes, and 4-6 as Maybe

Yes:
longwatch
VAopencarry
darrel_h
mlands
TEX1N +1

Maybe:
Tess +2 (I am assuming the +2)
thorsmitersaw - might be coming with longwatch or Tess?
zoom6zoom
swatpro911

If anyone needs you can also PM me for my cell number. Although I will probably not be at my computer this afternoon. See y'all tonight!

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Still up in the air; depends how long we stay at the motorcycle show.

If we're not there, we aren't coming, I guess. Please don't wait up for us.

darrel_h

imported post

actually, i hate to do this, but it turns out i triple booked myself this saturday and didn't even realize it. i have a friend that i totally forgot was having a b-day party tonight. their b-day is actually next week and i think that's why i forgot about it. i really apologize everyone and will definitely try to make it to the next one. i know i know, i keep saying that and then don't. but i promise, and i'm really sorry. have a good time.

darrel

longwatch

imported post

Updated RSVPs, anyone need my number or just wants to privately RSVP PM me.
Yes: 9
Longwatch
VaOpenCarry
TEX1N +1
Rabbit994 +1 or 2
mlands
"john doe"

Maybe: 6
Tess +2
thorsmitersaw
zoom6zoom
swatpro911