• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

citadel gun store no open carry

jjsparks

imported post

just went to Citadel Gun and Safe couple weeks ago, i just came from the gun range about a block away. when i got in the store one of the employee ask me if it's loaded and I said No, it's not loaded. Couple more minutes another employee ask me if it's loaded and told him no it's not loaded. And he told me how about the chamber i had to open the chamber and showed him that it was unloaded. i will never shop at this gun store and have told my friends the same way. I never had any problems going to any gun store open carrying. NO to Citadel Gun and Safes.

apjonas

imported post

jjsparks wrote:
just went to Citadel Gun and Safe couple weeks ago, i just came from the gun range about a block away. when i got in the store one of the employee ask me if it's loaded and I said No, it's not loaded. Couple more minutes another employee ask me if it's loaded and told him no it's not loaded. And he told me how about the chamber i had to open the chamber and showed him that it was unloaded. i will never shop at this gun store and have told my friends the same way. I never had any problems going to any gun store open carrying. NO to Citadel Gun and Safes.
Why would you OC an unloaded gun? You get the worst of all worlds.

jjsparks

imported post

apjonas wrote:
jjsparks wrote:
Why would you OC an unloaded gun? You get the worst of all worlds.
I never usually open carry specially unloaded. I OC loaded ocassionally when I'm on my way to and back from the shooting range. I went there to get some ammo because I didnt have any left coming home from the range. Never had any problems OC to 2 other different gun store. I think Citadel Gun and Safe are anti-gun. how iron.