• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Prosecute Bloomberg Sign On Letter Now Posted!

If BATFE was doing it's job, it would:

• Subpoena Bloomberg for production all records of his gun dealer “stingsâ€�

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obtain a warrant to raid the homes and businesses of Bloomberg & his known associates

• Detain for questioning Bloomberg’s Pinkertons who have been marauding across the US conducting cov

• Investigate any gun dealers sued by Bloomberg to see if they really did violate any laws

• All of the above!

• Total voters

Mike

Site Co-Founder
imported post

Please email me at Mike@OpenCarry.org your name, and your group's name, if you WANT to sign on. We need to move fast.

Forwarding this link authorized and encouraged far and wide across the US!

We need lots of state groups to sign on to indirectly pressure Congress to put the heat on BATFE to shut Bloomberg's blackmail operation down.

Attachments

• Prosecute Bloomberg Sign On Letter JAN 07.pdf
    51.7 KB · Views: 279

Mike

Site Co-Founder
imported post

Thanks guys - I know the sign-on letter states individuals might sign on - the usual practice though is only to list groups - please try to findgroups to sign on, thanks.

Mike

Site Co-Founder
imported post

Check out the updated sign on letter!

In 24 hours we have 12 groups signed on already!

Keep 'em coming - if you group has not signed on, put some heat on them.

XD Owner

imported post

What about National groups (like the NRA)? Should I bother asking them to sign the Liberty Coalition's letter?

(Good letter by the way.)

Mike

Site Co-Founder
imported post

GOA, a antional group, has signed on - I saw Larry Pratt last night and he wished us well in this effort to get BATFE to do its job.

Yes - please email the NRA to sign on!

FLASH - we now have 13 groups - the Lehigh Valley Firearms Coalition is on board!

TrueBrit

imported post

Mike,

Please let me know if KC3 (Kentucky Coalition to Carry Concealed) are on board, if you will? I sincerely hope thatthey have not missed the boat on this issue!

TrueBrit.

XD Owner

imported post

Please call Amanda Millward, a staffer in the NRA's Institute for Legal Affairs at 1-800-672-3888, then press 5, then ask for Amanda.

Tell her you want the NRA to sign the letter/petition addressed to the Acting Director of the BATFE, Mr. Michael Sullivan which urges the BATFE to prosecute Mayor Bloomberg for his illegal gun buying operations.

The NRA-ILA has had a copy of this petition since Jan. 9 via e-mail from a NRA memebr,but still no word on whether the NRA will sign on. They need to sign by the end of today (1/17)!

If you're a member, well, let's just say I think it is worth your time and the free call.

Thanks from the desert.

OC-Glock19

Founder's Club Member
imported post

XD Owner wrote:
Please call Amanda Millward, a staffer in the NRA's Institute for Legal Affairs at 1-800-672-3888, then press 5, then ask for Amanda.

Thanks for the heads-up, XD Owner.

I called and was put on hold for a couple minutes. I got Ms. Millward (who sounded a little harried) and she said that she had forwarded the request to the legal department and it was in their hands to do with as they saw fit. I reminded her that the deadline for signing on was today and asked her to call them back and needle them about it, and she seemed a tad miffed that I would tell her how to do her job. Oh, well. She needs a few hundred more calls on the same subject and she MAY call them.

Mike

Site Co-Founder
imported post

LibertyCoalition.net Press Release announces it's "Prosecute Bloomberg" press Conference to occur in teh New York room at 1;30 PM on 23 JAN 07 at the DC Cazpitol Hilton - right down the Hall from Bloomberg's meeting of the Mayors' Coalition Against Illegal Guns!

Attachments

• Prosecute Bloomberg Press Release 20 JAN 07.pdf
    44.1 KB · Views: 203

pkbites

imported post

Mike wrote:
pkbites wrote:
Were the Private Investigators involved actually from Pinkerton, or are you using that as a generic term?
Generic with negative connotation.

Unless Pinkertons were actually involved I would suggest you not use them like that.
Pinkerton does in fact have a Consulting & Investigations office in NY (and around the country/world) and such a mention, even in a generic sense could be seen as libelous.
The use of the name in the OP does seem to suggest they were involved.