• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Prosecute Bloomberg Sign On Letter Now Posted!

If BATFE was doing it's job, it would:

• Subpoena Bloomberg for production all records of his gun dealer “stingsâ€�

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obtain a warrant to raid the homes and businesses of Bloomberg & his known associates

• Detain for questioning Bloomberg’s Pinkertons who have been marauding across the US conducting cov

• Investigate any gun dealers sued by Bloomberg to see if they really did violate any laws

• All of the above!

• Total voters

Mike

Site Co-Founder
imported post

pkbites wrote:
Unless Pinkertons were actually involved I would suggest you not use them like that.
Pinkerton does in fact have a Consulting & Investigations office in NY (and around the country/world) and such a mention, even in a generic sense could be seen as libelous.
Libelous? Give me a break.