Thread: The 2007 General Assembly Season....

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Already has a lot of nasty anti changes they are trying to push. There was even one that seems to want to roll back preemption. I just did a bill search of the word firearms. I could swear that last year there were a whole lot more pro bills that this year so far.
    I sure do hope that the bad ones get trashed early on.

Post imported post

Toad wrote:
    Already has a lot of nasty anti changes they are trying to push. There was even one that seems to want to roll back preemption. I just did a bill search of the word firearms. I could swear that last year there were a whole lot more pro bills that this year so far.
    I sure do hope that the bad ones get trashed early on.

Got any links or bill #'s to reference? I'm active duty AF stationed elsewhere, and finally have time to write some letters

Post imported post

mitchd wrote:
    Got any links or bill #'s to reference? I'm active duty AF stationed elsewhere, and finally have time to write some letters
    Here is the VCDL 2007 Legislation Tracking Tool, it has a ton of good info on VA gun bills. Another excellent source of information is the VCDL's VA-Alert e-mail list. Philip Van Cleave (the VCDL President) will be sending out e-mail alerts throughout the legislative session with important updates on the progress of the gun bills.

Post imported post

Thanks for the links!