• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

VCDL Meeting 01/18/07

longwatch

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

Pimping another meeting, be there or be square, all the cool kids are doing it.
As usual Mason District Govt Center in Fairfax, 7:30-9:30 and after meeting fellowship at Fuddrucker's in Annandale.

markand

imported post

And I believe the date would be Thursday, January 18. (Date shows up in the topic, but not in the body of the message).

markand

imported post

I believe ALL of the Fairfax County police stations have jails. I know this because I was recently given a tour as an invited (NOT incarcerated) guest. I was told they are used mostly on weekends for intoxicated arrestees. The 6 (I think) cells for men will hold 35 or 40 men, perhaps more.

longwatch

imported post

I maybe going to Richmond if I do I will swing by the meeting for sure and give a report.

VAopencarry

imported post

LW, How are you going to do that? Richmond at 5 - until.. VCDL meeting is the same evening. Does the agenda move along that quickly that you can make it back before the end of the VCDL meeting?

longwatch

imported post

I expect it will go to 7 maybe a little later, but I may roll out before 7, could be in Annandale by 8:30-9.

The Donkey

imported post

Bulldog1967 wrote:
Yes sir.

Thanks.

Matt G

Thank you, Matt G, for taping Senator Devolitis-Davis's news conference earlier this week.

Alas, Thursday will not work this time: but I am grimly determined to beat it out to the Mason District Center and visit with you all soon.

I am wondering if you have any thoughts about where I might get a tape/clip ofSen. DD's earlier news conference where she responded to Chap Petersen's announcement that he would be running against her for Senate and announced that she would be introducing this bill?

Donk

longwatch

imported post

The meeting is open to the public, not just VCDL members. Usually we talk about RKBA political issues and events. Sometimes there are non VCDL speakers, politicians or other activists once in a while.