• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Militia and Police to hear gun bills Thursday 1/18/07

Exemplar

imported post

if it passes in all reality if u think about iti don't even think many judgeswould really care to carry or anything, they might not even use it or would forget about itand the ones that would carry probably got a permit already cause they wanted it just like we wanted one i mean if a judge wanted to carry he would have gotten a permit already or a gunplus judges are in danger too remember that time when that guy got the sheriffs gun and made it out of the courtroom killed a costums agent had a woman hostage in her home and made her make him breakfast! also i think they are smart enough to figure out how to shoot a sidearm because they are JUDGES = SMART. i mean they are the ones that approve permits but in all reality every one should havethe same chance of getting one and there should't be no special circumstancesafter all this is america like ifgeorge washington didnt carry when he was drunk lol sorry for all the punctuation errors etc im on my PSP