• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Pistol lock box for car

Kelly J

imported post

I don't look to see it passed in this congress nor the next depending on the outcome of the 08 Race but if we had a National Concealed Carry Law it would remove the need for things like this.

DeadCenter

imported post

rlh2005 wrote:
Possibly:

http://www.center-of-mass.com/Store_InCarGunSafe.htm

It's not as convenient as one that properly fits in the large console/armrests of many SUV and trucks. Works well if you have space under your seat for it.

Not sure about the non-CHP transport question but I'd think it would be fine if the weapon is unloaded and ammo/magazine stored separately.

Got two in the large size delivered today one for each car (No Trunk) -- I like them for the money. Plan on using it only if I have to.

DC