Thread: Northern VA for Me

Post imported post

Hey gang, I will be in Falls Church Monday evening. Anyone interested in getting a bite to eat.

DC

Post imported post

where in falls church? This upcoming monday?

Post imported post

This coming Monday I will be in training in Merrifield / staying that night in Falls Church near Perks Cafe and Coffee house.

DC

Alexandria, Fairfax County, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

Hey, DC - might be a good idea. I work in Chantilly now. Spouse and son would drive up to meet us after work, depending on what time.

I'll PM you my work and cell phone numbers.

PS - How's that bag working out for you?

Tess
    Laws alone can not secure freedom of expression; in order that every man present his views without penalty there must be spirit of tolerance in the entire population. -Albert Einstein

Post imported post

I wish that I lived in Virginia...

I have no comrades, in my neck of the woods. Plus, I promise that I wouldn't be an over-bearing loser with something to prove on the internet, if I ever get the chance to enjoy the pleasure of meeting some of you.

molonlabetn

Post imported post

Tess -- Sounds good.

The bag is great.

DC

Post imported post

molonlabetn wrote:
    I wish that I lived in Virginia...

I have no comrades, in my neck of the woods. Plus, I promise that I wouldn't be an over-bearing loser with something to prove on the internet, if I ever get the chance to enjoy the pleasure of meeting some of you.

molonlabetn
    molonlabetn, :shock: ROFL!!!

I have a tentative road trip planned in April. I'll be passing through Tn, maybe I'll swing by Tullahoma.
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson

Post imported post

Tullahoma's a little ways off of the interstate, and there's not much to it... Manchester is the nearest interstate town to me, I'm there quite often (cheapest gas in the state). Also, The indoor range that I visit is in Murfreesboro (which is easier to find on a map, and has better resturaunts);it is more-or-less a 'suburb' of Nashville, but closer to your most direct route through TN.

Drop me a line if plans work out, you'llget a warm welcome.

molonlabetn

Post imported post

Molonlabetn,
    Why not plan a vacation in VA sometime? If you give us advance notice, I'm sure some of us will meet up with you. And you can OC to your heart's content! If you're here when we have one of our dinners, you'd be welcome to join us!

Post imported post

I drive through VA sometimes 3-times a year (usually at night though)... But I'll make plans next time to lay-over. Next trip is in early July, I'll certainly take ya'll up on that.

molonlabetn

p.s. problem is, our trips are usually to NY... can't bring any guns, technically

Post imported post

You can leave them with me!

Alexandria, Fairfax County, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

Last Chance.

DeadCenter and I will probably meet up for dinner tomorrow night, somewhere around the Falls Church area - he's in Falls Church. We won't know until tomorrow whether weather will change our plans - turns out he's further from my office than I thought (inside the beltway, and I'm 9 miles outside).

Still, I'm going to try. If you want to join us, PM me - I'll check throughout the day as I can.
    Laws alone can not secure freedom of expression; in order that every man present his views without penalty there must be spirit of tolerance in the entire population. -Albert Einstein