• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Northern VA for Me

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Hey, DC - might be a good idea. I work in Chantilly now. Spouse and son would drive up to meet us after work, depending on what time.

I'll PM you my work and cell phone numbers.

PS - How's that bag working out for you?

Tess

molonlabetn

imported post

I wish that I lived in Virginia... :cry:

I have no comrades, in my neck of the woods. Plus, I promise that I wouldn't be an over-bearing loser with something to prove on the internet, if I ever get the chance to enjoy the pleasure of meeting some of you.:D

molonlabetn

VAopencarry

imported post

molonlabetn wrote:
I wish that I lived in Virginia... :cry:

I have no comrades, in my neck of the woods. Plus, I promise that I wouldn't be an over-bearing loser with something to prove on the internet, if I ever get the chance to enjoy the pleasure of meeting some of you.:D

molonlabetn
molonlabetn, :shock: ROFL!!!

I have a tentative road trip planned in April. I'll be passing through Tn, maybe I'll swing by Tullahoma.

molonlabetn

imported post

Tullahoma's a little ways off of the interstate, and there's not much to it... Manchester is the nearest interstate town to me, I'm there quite often (cheapest gas in the state). Also, The indoor range that I visit is in Murfreesboro (which is easier to find on a map, and has better resturaunts);it is more-or-less a 'suburb' of Nashville, but closer to your most direct route through TN.

Drop me a line if plans work out, you'llget a warm welcome.

molonlabetn

Dutch Uncle

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Molonlabetn,
Why not plan a vacation in VA sometime? If you give us advance notice, I'm sure some of us will meet up with you. And you can OC to your heart's content! If you're here when we have one of our dinners, you'd be welcome to join us!

molonlabetn

imported post

I drive through VA sometimes 3-times a year (usually at night though)... But I'll make plans next time to lay-over. Next trip is in early July, I'll certainly take ya'll up on that.

molonlabetn

p.s. problem is, our trips are usually to NY... can't bring any guns, technically ;)

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Last Chance.

DeadCenter and I will probably meet up for dinner tomorrow night, somewhere around the Falls Church area - he's in Falls Church. We won't know until tomorrow whether weather will change our plans - turns out he's further from my office than I thought (inside the beltway, and I'm 9 miles outside).

Still, I'm going to try. If you want to join us, PM me - I'll check throughout the day as I can.