Thread: No restaurant bill this year.

Founder's Club Member - Moderator longwatch's Avatar

Post imported post

Unless a bill was lost in the shuffle looks like we will be asked to open carry when we eat out for another year.

Post imported post

Dammit, we need that bill as the annual decoy for the antis to focus on, while we support the more important ones!

Post imported post

OTOH its hard to rally the troops against reciprocity or no fingerprinting on CHP renewals.

Post imported post

Look at the bright side: We can continue to OC in restaurants saying we have to "because its the law".

Post imported post

I just worry about the people who won't OC or can't because of the social repercussions, and go unarmed.

Post imported post

i agree we need this bill to pass, we need to sent soem letters, calls made during after hours and fill the message box so the guy who will pass it will be forced to do it.lol

Post imported post

swatpro911 wrote:
    i agree we need this bill to pass, we need to sent soem letters, calls made during after hours and fill the message box so the guy who will pass it will be forced to do it.lol
    Huh? No bill has been introduced, so who are we supposed to write to, and whose message box are you suggesting to fill? I'm confused.

Post imported post

swatpro911 wrote:
    Do you even read the thread titles?

Alexandria, Fairfax County, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

It's not too early, every Virginian, to contact your state Senator and Delegate and to urge that person to consider carrying or supporting the bill in the future. Every year is a new opportunity. Send a letter once a quarter, make a phone call every six months, let them know it's important to you and yours.

Some of us have anti-gun representation, but we can still let our representatives know we aren't just sitting around waiting for someone to do something she can vote against and call "progress".
    Laws alone can not secure freedom of expression; in order that every man present his views without penalty there must be spirit of tolerance in the entire population. -Albert Einstein