• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

No restaurant bill this year.

longwatch

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
imported post

Unless a bill was lost in the shuffle looks like we will be asked to open carry when we eat out for another year.

longwatch

imported post

OTOH its hard to rally the troops against reciprocity or no fingerprinting on CHP renewals.

Dutch Uncle

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Look at the bright side: We can continue to OC in restaurants saying we have to "because its the law";).

longwatch

imported post

I just worry about the people who won't OC or can't because of the social repercussions, and go unarmed.

jimwyant

imported post

swatpro911 wrote:
i agree we need this bill to pass, we need to sent soem letters, calls made during after hours and fill the message box so the guy who will pass it will be forced to do it.lol
Huh? No bill has been introduced, so who are we supposed to write to, and whose message box are you suggesting to fill? I'm confused.

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

It's not too early, every Virginian, to contact your state Senator and Delegate and to urge that person to consider carrying or supporting the bill in the future. Every year is a new opportunity. Send a letter once a quarter, make a phone call every six months, let them know it's important to you and yours.

Some of us have anti-gun representation, but we can still let our representatives know we aren't just sitting around waiting for someone to do something she can vote against and call "progress".